- Customer Focus
- Environment Consciousness
- Safety & Hygiene
LavaCast is committed to deliver fully machined castings through a Total Quality Management System at globally competitive prices to its customers, with a focus on continuous improvement in Quality, Price & Delivery. The entire team commits the following :
Processes are efficient & reliable and always pursue further improvement
- Defect free products are supplied with the highest standard of packaging (renewable/ returnable) where possible
- Minimize waste
- Training & development of existing and future team members
- Deliver time bound product & services to ensure customer delight
- To ensure incoming inspection as per approved material specification, LCPL – MS 01.
- To make sure work in process inspection as per Customer Requirements of IATF – 16949: 2016
- To guarantee timely calibration of all IMTE as per schedule.
- To safeguard final inspection as per Customer Requirements or IATF – 16949: 2016
- To monitor Top five rejections on monthly basis and ensure CAPA at relevant levels of operations.
- Improving Customer Quality Rating by reducing customer’s line rejections while ensuring a fill rate of over 95%
- Implementing continuous improvement projects on productivity, quality, cost, delivery, morale, hygiene & safety.
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
We at LavaCast Pvt. Ltd. are engaged in the manufacture of machined casting products for multiple industries. We emphasize our commitment towards the development and manufacturing of products and services in a manner that minimally impact the Environment, Health and Safety, directly or indirectly.
For us at LavaCast everything is about hygiene & ergonomics. The basis of all issues related to safety, health and quality at first arise out of mind-set / human psyche. Hence when we focus on clean, comfortable and ergonomic work conditions – it has a direct impact on our personnel’s morale, activeness, productivity and focus.
Thus for us the issue is not a policy matter alone, it is a matter of creating a sense of C.A.R.E. (Comfort, Activeness, Results & Ergonomics). With this attitude towards our team we are confident that each and every one will protect the environment by prevention of pollution; conservation of resources, careful handling & disposal of hazardous wastes in an eco-friendly manner and re-use / recycle material wherever possible.
Our commitment is to provide continuous training to our team members and stakeholder such that we create awareness and skills for better environment focus, while ensuring occupational health & safety management systems work effectively.
At LavaCast, we are :
- Further committed to building an environment where there is consciousness towards using and manufacturing products that are distributed with strict adherence to the local and international standards & regulations as specified.
- Pledged to adhere to all legal and other requirements concerning our environment as well as occupational health & safety need.
- Committed to continuously improve our performance by aiming for clearer & better, objectives and targets.
- Aware and ensure that the policy is communicated to every employee and is available for the viewing of the public / stakeholders and that it will be reviewed and communicated periodically in form and spirit.
We ensure that this policy is communicated to every employee and is available for the viewing of the public / stakeholders and that it will be reviewed and communicated periodically in form and spirit.